Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Demon Barber of Fleet Street

Sweeney Todd is one of my favorite movies of all time because first of all, Johnny Depp is in the film. Second, the music that are in the film are very catchy. Third, Johnny Depp is the lead in that movie. Fourth, I love all Tim Burton films, I am very into gory films. Fifth. Hmm. Did I say Johnny Depp was playing Sweeney Todd? :-)
The songs are very catchy, especially the one in this picture. By the sea, sang by Mrs. Lovett. She is telling him of the life they will have together once he's killed the man who killed his wife and took his daughter away from him. I love the setting as well, the old London. I wonder what it was like to live during those days? It must have been very stressful. Fearing for your life all the time. Having to wear those long poofy dresses. Well I highly recommend watching the film. It's very interesting.
If you throw up at the sight of blood, I suggest you don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment