Friday, February 12, 2010

Music Murder


All of us have different tastes when it comes to music. Other people prefer rock music rather than the classics. Others like metal, country, some even techno.
But there are certain people that, don't exactly have a favorite genre or song for that matter, but just go with what's "in" right now.
Yeah... I hate that.
Especially when you've been listening to it for years, and suddenly, a movie comes out which has it in that soundtrack, and suddenly, friends of yours that have been dissing the music you listen to in the past start listening to the God damn song.
How irritating.
Like this song for example. Please. Please. Please. Let me get what I want.
It's an English band called the Smiths.
They formed together in 1982 and have other songs that are just as beautiful as the one featured in the the movie, 500 days of summer.
But people don't listen to the others, because they aren't "in".
It aggravates me to no end, especially when they play it again and again and again.
Until, yup, that's right. THEY KILL IT. Music? MURDERED.
They should make that illegal. It would make the world a better place.
I promise. Hell, I should be PRESIDENT.
Nope, not of my country, the Philippines, it has no hope. It's a sinking... raft. Not even! A piece of wood floating towards the Bermuda triangle. It's that horrible.
I can't really kick out Obama, you know, he's a good guy.
The queen would probably get very upset if I took over her throne. I mean, she's a Jurassic, she might drop dead on the floor when I tell her I'm taking over.
I can't take over Russia, you know, the language barrier and all.
What the fuck am I talking about? I'm suppose to be talking about music.
Sorry, word vomit.
Okay, right.. well.. music.
People please don't kill the classics. Don't kill The Smiths. That's all I ask. Or else I'm gonna have to take you down to court.

No comments:

Post a Comment